Happy Easter | Life Love and Hiccups: Happy Easter
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 3 April 2015

Happy Easter

Pin It

Hello you guys,

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Happy Easter.

There is no Weekend Rewind from Bron or I this week sorry, but our gorgeous co hosts Sonia and Kelly are carrying us through for the weekend so feel free to pop on over and link up there.

As for me, I am taking this weekend to relax and unwind with the family after what was one of the busiest weeks work wise I have had ever since I started working for myself nearly two years ago.

Crazy busy, but awesome busy.

Busy enough that I finally bit the bullet and hired a gorgeous gal to work with me and free up some time that I can use to work on the new businesses in the pipeline and that's a pretty darn exciting milestone as far as I'm concerned.

One of the things I have been working on behind the scenes this week is the Uberkate online Pop up store that is happening now.

Yep our gorgeous Kate has been busy creating some beautiful limited edition pieces, so if you are looking for something for Mother's Day for yourself or another special mum then you have to check out the Uberkate online pop up store here.



Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take some time to relax and enjoy those beautiful families of yours.

I will be back in full force on the blog next week and I can't wait to catch up on some serious blog reading and see what you have all been up to.

Happy Easter party people. Peace out!