I'm in the Closet... Mum's Closet | Life Love and Hiccups: I'm in the Closet... Mum's Closet
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 14 November 2014

I'm in the Closet... Mum's Closet

Pin It

Have you met the gorgeous Claire from Mum's Closet?

If you haven't you need to get over there right now and introduce yourself to this big spunk because she is all kinds of awesomeness.



Claire was one of the very first people I connected with when I started blogging and to say I adore her would be somewhat of an understatement.

I am especially chuffed to be inteviewed today as part of her Fabulous Female Files and needless to say - I am forever devoted to anyone that put's me and fabulous in the one sentence because... um HELLO... ego and all that!

So if you have a couple of minutes to spare, treat yourself to a cuppa or a coping cordial and head on over and say hello.

And don't forget to come back at 8pm tonight to join us for Weekend Rewind.