Let's Call it Monday Escapism | Life Love and Hiccups: Let's Call it Monday Escapism
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Monday 2 June 2014

Let's Call it Monday Escapism

Pin It



Escapism is mental diversion by means of entertainment or recreation, as an "escape" from the perceived unpleasant or banal aspects of daily life.

Monday mornings. Hmmm personally not my most favourite time of the week.

Sunday night I always drift off to sleep with the best intentions for the morning ahead.

I will get up early.
I will not shout.
I will walk the dogs.
I will meditate for 10 minutes and positively affirm the week ahead.

The reality is - I wake up late with one dog shoved up in the warm spot behind me my husband left when he got up, the other dog practically sleeping on my head.

I scream at everyone else to hurry up and get a move on, attempt to interrupt one of the dogs from his frantic humping of the cushions with a promise of a walk that afternoon.

Meditating? Well I suppose you could call hiding in the laundry clutching a gigantic cup of coffee whilst I tell the bottle of Cuddly fabric softener and the dryer just how much I hate Mondays kind of meditative.

Or not.

Here are some of the nice things I lusted over, thought about and contemplated over the weekend. You know before Monday morning woke up and smacked me in the face. Let's call it Monday Escapism shall we?

Yes let's

Just click on the pictures below to go to the original source which has information on how to make, where to buy and who to envy... yada yada yada.

How's your Monday treating you so far?




https://downthatlittlelane.com.au/https://downthatlittlelane.com.au/http://www.domayneonline.com.au/HTML Map