FORD Choose Your Own Adventure Challenge - Comfort | Life Love and Hiccups: FORD Choose Your Own Adventure Challenge - Comfort
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Saturday 24 August 2013

FORD Choose Your Own Adventure Challenge - Comfort

Pin It
THIS car is the fabulous Ford Territory Titanium and I am lucky enough to be road testing it as part of the Kidspot and Ford's Voices of 2013 Choose your own Adventures challenge.

This is my second post in the 3 post challenge and the theme word for this post is Comfort. 

You can check out my my first post here.

Comfort is a simple thing yet so complex by nature. It is both physical, psychological and spiritual.

It is a feeling, a sense of peace, a state of mind.

A dictionary can try to define the meaning, but the true meaning is an individual thing, as individual as you are or as I am and we all find comfort in different ways.

To me comfort is;


The security that comes with knowing that I have choices and the power to make the best possible choices for my family, for me and for us.





Comfort comes when I believe in myself and have confidence in who I am and where I want to go in this life of mine.





The ability to nurture is a gift in itself and the feeling of being nurtured and knowing that there is someone who cares ... well if that doesn't bring comfort, I don't know what will.






Comfort is the freedom to go where my heart tells me to go, to be who I am destined to be and the freedom to change directions when I need to.








Comfort is peace of mind in knowing that my people, those whom I love most, are safe, happy, and protected.






Comfort is a sense of belonging. Of knowing that somewhere exists a special place for everything and everyone and that feeling you get when you know you have found your place, the place where you belong.










Where do you find your comfort?