Cheers To Online Friendships | Life Love and Hiccups: Cheers To Online Friendships
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Cheers To Online Friendships

Pin It
If you had asked me 18 months ago if I would include a whole host of women that I have never actually met in real life among some of my most special friendships, I would have laughed at you.

I mean, how can you be friends with someone you have never met right?

Well if you spend time in the blogosphere either writing or reading blogs, you will know that its not only possible, it happens every single day.

Sometimes you meet up with these people you have connected with and you immediately jump straight to the comfortable no need to get to know you stage, because you already feel like you know them so well. And so the friendship just blooms from there.

Sometimes you have not yet had the opportunity to meet your online friend, but it doesn't matter one iota. You connect pretty much daily anyway, probably more often than you do with a lot of your traditional friends you have known for years.

Tania is one of the gorgeous women I have met online through our blogs and damn it - I am so proud of this girl. Not only has she created for her family the most stunning coastal styled home, she has been gutsy enough to take something she loves doing (designing jewellery) and turned it into a business, a business that I have an inkling is going to do great things.

Recently Tania's home was featured on the cover and spread across pages and pages of the new Australian Coastal Home magazine and when I received my copy in the mail I was totally fist pumping the air in excitement for her.



Tania has a HUGE heart, a kind heart and is one of the most genuine souls I have ever been fortunate to have come into my life. So this post is a little ode to Tania and her business, cause you know - I want EVERYONE to know just how awesome she is for yourselves.


You can purchase Tania's jewellery at Etsy here, but be warned - you will have a tough time narrowing down your choices.

I was beyond touched when I opened a special birthday parcel from Tania. A gorgeous tassel necklace and the most precious bracelet bundle that sums up EXACTLY where I am and hope to be in my life moving forward. Living the Dream.



But don't just take my word for it, check out Tania's blog Scandi Coast Home for yourself. She is every bit as gorgeous as I have described her and more, and I challenge you not to feel like you have known her forever.

OK Love fest over. I have washing and ironing to do.

Have you made any special friendships or even found love with someone you have met online?
Did you have a penpal as a kid?