Would You Like Some Champagne with Your Eggs? | Life Love and Hiccups: Would You Like Some Champagne with Your Eggs?
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 21 September 2012

Would You Like Some Champagne with Your Eggs?

Pin It

Hallelujah I am officially on holidays for a week and a bit. Can you picture me doing a totally unco happy dance as I say that? Good! Now make it even more unco and you are getting closer!

I do love my work, you would hope so considering I have been with the same company since 2000. I am very lucky to be able to work from home, but I work hard and if I do say so myself, I have earned myself this break.

School holidays start next week here in Sydney so today was the only day I officially had to myself before the craziness begins, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the morning than a champagne brunch with some gorgeous bloggy pals (albeit Laney joined us via Facetime).

We headed back to the Little Darling Diner at Balmain, a gorgeous diner with the most divine decor and food. We set ourselves up on the soft leather club lounges and there our bums stayed .... for hours whilst we gas bagged.

When the waiter asked if we would like champagne with our brunch - who were we to say no. Champagne and eggs? Yes Please!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if the school holidays are just beginning for you too - well um Good Luck!












Fiona, Me, and Val