Home is Wherever The Sign Says It Is! | Life Love and Hiccups: Home is Wherever The Sign Says It Is!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Home is Wherever The Sign Says It Is!

Pin It

It's no secret I love to just potter around my home. I'm a homebody and damn proud to admit it. Whilst I love visiting new places and getting out and about, home is where I am most comfy and at ease.

If you have followed this blog for a little while you would know by now that I love to foof around the house. I find ideas in magazines, Pinterest, shops and lifestyle TV. These ideas give me inspiration to have a go at making things myself. Just random stuff to brighten up little corners of the house and occaisionally the walls. Some ideas work out great, others yeah not so much. But you gotta have a go right?

My home is ever changing and my friends often joke when they come to visit that something is different every time they come. Heck things can even change between the time by hubby leaves for work and arrives at home again. I like to keep them guessing!

I have over a dozen different projects on the go at the moment, from room makeovers, sewing projects, organisational changes and and craft projects. But being a true Gemini, I often get bored before I finish one task and cant wait to begin the next - hence why I have so many different projects on the go at any one time.

This home sign was just one of the projects that has been sitting on my desk for quite a while now. I brought the letters a while back and I have been collecting shells and star fish from various shops whenever I spot them. I have seen some gorgeous signs floating around lately and I wanted to have a go at making one myself cause I figured if I got it right I could save myself a ton of money compared to the prices you could pay in the shops for something similar.

I finally finished today and as promised on Instagram I wanted to share it with you guys. So behold my latest little tribute to my beloved home sweet home.








Are you working on any Home Foofing projects at the moment?
Is there anywhere else I should know about for home inspiration?