Thankful for the C.I.A - Christmas Intelligence Agency | Life Love and Hiccups: Thankful for the C.I.A - Christmas Intelligence Agency
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 13 October 2011

Thankful for the C.I.A - Christmas Intelligence Agency

Pin It

Did you know that Santa has a covert operation known as the C.I.A. Yep he sure does! It is the Christmas Intelligence Agency and it is designed to spy on ALL the kids in the world to check that they are being well behaved, doing their jobs, have nice manners and do their homework etc etc.

Santa has an arrangement with all the shopping centres, schools, cafes & restaurants - he rents out their light fittings and store cameras and links up his super powerful Naughty & Nice camera to keep an eye on kids. Their behaviour is then fed back into the big computer that feeds the pressie preparation list.

When Christmas is over, Santa apparently leases this Agency out to the Easter Bunny.

I am SO thankful that Santa is so Tech Savvy these days.

Linking up with Kate Says Stuff for Thankful Thursdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me and I love reading every single one. If I dont reply straight away, it is only because I am being distracted by a herd of rampaging hippos...namely my kids. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.