Empathy and Wee - My child's ability to multi task. | Life Love and Hiccups: Empathy and Wee - My child's ability to multi task.
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Monday 10 October 2011

Empathy and Wee - My child's ability to multi task.

Pin It He scuttled past the door to the study where I was sitting at the computer. I heard him stop, pause and then come back. He stuck his gorgeous face in through the door and said "Hi Mummy, are you OK?"

I replied "I'm fine thanks huni, are you OK? "

"Yeah, I just need to pee" was his response and with that he was gone.

This little man of four years has the biggest heart. His clumsy and comical approach to life has me in stitches and I can't help but fall in love with him more and more very day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me and I love reading every single one. If I dont reply straight away, it is only because I am being distracted by a herd of rampaging hippos...namely my kids. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.